Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Week 17

I LOVE to cuddle up with my blankets. Luckily for mom, it doesn't mater which blanket right now...any one that I can grab and snuggle with is fine.



I still like to suck on my pacifier, but my thumb works fine, too. In fact sometimes I pull the pacifier out of my mouth, try to eat it sideways, and then opt for the thumb. As you can see, I also like pulling my blankets over my head.


I like to be propped up on my Boppy so that I can see the world. I have gotten a lot better at lifting my head and looking around. In fact, in the last few days, I've even started scooting myself up and over the Boppy. One time, I got myself all the way forward and just rolled right over on to the bed.


Tabbie and I are good friends. She is so nice to hold me and talk to me all the time.

See me suck my thumb!!!!
Aw, Aunt Cindy, you are so funny.

Aunt Joan and Uncle Terry sure do love me!!!


Weeee! This is fun!!!!




Guinness likes to guard me while I am in my chair.









Here I am in my carseat, shoving another blanket in my mouth.

17 weeks old...look how small these animals are getting!!!!



Dad and Sean playing on their tummies...
...and watching some Monday Night Football. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment