
I really like to eat my hands, and I try to shove them both in my mouth at the same time.

I also like to talk...I haven't figured out mom's and dad's words, but I sure do have a lot of my own!

Dad and I like to hang out on the couch and watch TV

Sometimes, I get too tired, and I just need to sleep.

Mom and Dad and I went to San Diego to celebrate their 3rd Anniversary. We stayed downtown in the new Hilton Bayfront.

I think this bed will be just fine for me...I'm not sure where mom and dad are going to sleep :)

Yum, this fist is just so delicious.

Dad and I are having a little chat.

He is so funny!!!

Mom is enjoying the view of downtown from our hotel room.

The sunset over San Diego Bay was beautiful.


We went out for a nice morning walk by the bay. The Coronado bridge was just south of our hotel.


All these years in San Diego and mom and dad had never been on the USS Midway, so they decided to take me.

They were charging 20 bucks for a picture of us in front of this plane, so we just walked around the other side and took one for free... :)

I'm not sure what dad or I did, but somehow we ended up in the brig!

I sure do have it the Easy Way!!!

Mom took me in the cockpit of this fighter plane, but I think I could handle it myself.


Dad and I were having a great day!

This plane was from the USS Constellation, but we saw it on the USS Midway.

It was really windy all the way up on the bow, but it was a great view of North Island and the bay.

A nice man offered to take this family photo for us.

Mom and me on the Midway with the control tower behind us.

We went to the Field for dad to have a Pint. I was the star of the show. Everyone in this place was admiring me, and all the waitresses were telling us how cute I am.

Mom and I were having a little chat in the morning.

Back home, it was time for my 12 week and 1 day photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment