Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Week 8, Irish Fair and Father's Day



Happy Boy!






8 weeks old!




Dad and me in our Notre Dame gear




Dad, why are my shorts up so high???









Ahhhh...I like the king bed much better than my crib...








Uncle Al and I are going to the Irish Fair!






Nice to meet you uncle PJ





Just hangin' with the guys at the Irish Fair




My hat is a little big, but I'll grow into it.


Happy family



JR's first Father's Day...and we match!


Grampa's here!

1 comment:

  1. These photos are so cute! The one of the family made me want to tear up, but I'm cold hearted so I didn't. Sean is adorable. I am so glad to hear that you are so happy. I miss you. I need to visit soon. I'll come at just the right time when you are so exhausted you can't see straight and then make you entertain me. :)

    ReplyDelete